Wednesday, October 10, 2012

36 Weeks

New Symptoms:  Lots of sometimes painful braxton hicks contractions, burning sensation in my ribs when he presses outward and sharp shooting pains when he kicks my ribs.  Also my right leg gets very sore/heavy/asleep feeling when he presses down on my hip.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  139lbs, so 17lbs total gain.

Maternity Clothes: Now my pants are getting tight but I don't want to buy any since there's only a couple more weeks left.


Stretch Marks:  *Shhhh, we don't talk about these right now because I still don't have any*

Movement:  Definitely running out of room in there I feel every time he moves at all.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new.

Gender:  Boy.

Belly Button In or Out:  Out.

What I Miss:  Sleep, but I may as well get used to that.


What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our ultrasound and appointment tomorrow!  I'll update again tomorrow after the appointments.  The ultrasound is at 3:00 p.m. and then our regular appointment is at 4:00 p.m.

Best Moment This Week: Snuggling in bed with Alex tonight, it was very sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment