Total Weight Gain/Loss: 137lbs so up to 15lbs total gain.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new.
Movement: He has been moving a bit more during the day and still very active around 10 at night.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: Boy.
Belly Button In or Out: Out.
What I Miss: Being able to fall asleep! It takes me forever to fall asleep now.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Meeting baby :)
Best Moment This Week: Tonight when Joel, Alex and I were snuggling in bed before putting Alex in his crib - Alex rubbed my belly and kissed it. I asked him to say hi to his brother and he said "hi brother! lub boo!" Lub boo = love you. It was the sweetest thing ever and it didn't stop there, he told his brother a little story and was rubbing my belly and kissing it and then said "snuggle brother" and put his head on my belly and snuggled with his blanket. It was SO adorable!
Here's the belly!
| 32 Weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment