New
Symptoms: Nothing really new, just lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, hip pain, tailbone pain, back pain, restlessness at night because I can't get comfortable - you know, all the typical end of pregnancy stuff!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 141 lbs, up to 19lbs total.
Maternity Clothes: My mom bought me a couple new sweaters which is perfect because everything else was getting too short for my belly!
Stretch Marks: *Shhhh, we don't talk about these right now because I still don't have any*
Movement: Sticking to his little schedule in there ;)
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new, although I've eaten a stupid amount of Halloween candy this week.
Gender: Boy.
Belly Button In or Out: Sticking out like a troll doll's.
What
I Miss: Still missing being able to get comfortable in bed and sleep.
What
I Am Looking Forward To: Getting this little one to come out on his own so we don't have to have a c-section and finally meeting him!!
Best
Moment This Week: Handing out Halloween candy to all the kids last night. It was fun doing it with Joel and Alex and Alex had a lot of fun doing it too :)
Labor signs: No progress in my cervix yet according to my appointment on Tuesday, but yesterday *TMI WARNING* I lost a little bit of my mucus plug and have been having more discharge since, but still no bleeding so it could still be some time. Lots of false labor prepping my body.
Weekly OB Appointment
I had my appointment on Tuesday and it was just another normal visit. My blood pressure, weight gain, belly measurements and baby's heart beat are all great still. The midwife checked me and unfortunately I did not have any change in my cervix which means we need to schedule a c-section just to have it on the books in case I don't go into labor on my own before then. On the plus side, they still haven't called me back to schedule it. I called twice yesterday to follow up and was told I would get a call back, which now at 2:30 the following day I still have not heard anything. If they want to take their time, that's fine by me because it buys us more time. We're hoping we can get it scheduled for the end of the week of the 12th since I'll be 41 weeks on the 14th. What's crazy though is that we don't even have another appointment scheduled at this point because they wanted to wait to see what surgeon will be doing the c-section and then schedule our next appointment with that doctor. SO in the mean time, we're going to start doing whatever we can to get this baby out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment