I had contractions every 30 minutes starting at 1:00 a.m. but by 8:00 a.m. this had fizzled out and I wasn't really having anything consistent. They must have been doing something though because **TMI ALERT** I lost my mucous plug around noon today. It had a little bit of blood in it, but I'm not bleeding at this point - so no "bloody show." It is a great sign that things are actually progressing in there though!
We have an appointment tomorrow at 11:20 with a doctor so she'll be able to check me then and let us know how many cm dilated my cervix is. We also got a c-section date of November 14th, if baby doesn't come on his before then. I'll have completed my 41st week of pregnancy on the 14th which is the longest they'll let me go since I'm trying for a VBAC. However, with today's development it's very likely that I"ll go into labor on my own sometime this week and we won't need the scheduled c-section. Hooray!
I'll update again if there are any other developments.
No comments:
Post a Comment