Total Weight Gain/Loss: 143 lbs, up to 21lbs total.
Maternity Clothes: No new ones from last week.
Stretch Marks: Two small silver ones on either side of my belly button have now appeared.
Movement: A lot quieter, people say he's gearing up to come out!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I was not hungry much at all today. I mostly just drank a lot of water.
Gender: Boy.
Belly Button In or Out: Sticking waaaay out.
What I Miss: Sleeping, eating normal sized meals, not having to pee every three seconds.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting this little one out!
Best Moment This Week: Voting last night. Joel, Alex and I walked down and voted, grabbed dinner from the Election night donation dinner and visiting grammy at the library before heading home to eat and put my feet back up.
Labor signs: More discharge and I'm feeling really really uncomfortable. Work yesterday was really hard because I kept having to change positions and go to the bathroom. I ended up taking today off because I didn't sleep well last night and I just feel really really uncomfortable. People say the swelling is also a sign that labor is coming soon as well as the hip pain/pressure that I've been feeling. Obviously the contractions are a sign too.
I didn't get a good belly picture this week. Here's the only one from when we got back from voting:
| My swollen feet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment