New Symptoms: Well the "morning sickness" has begun. Threw up four times at work yesterday and stayed home sick today. I have tomorrow off as my regular day off so hopefully Friday I'll be feeling okay and can make it through without getting sick because people will definitely be suspicious if I'm still getting sick. I also then have Monday off because day care is closed so I'll have a long weekend to rest too. I read back in my blog and saw that this was the same time that the sickness started with Alex and that the nausea had let up when I was at 8 weeks, so only two more weeks of this *hopefully.*
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So our scale has apparently grown legs and ran away, when I find it I'll weigh myself and fill this back in. I'm assuming I'm either the same or less given all the throwing up I've been doing.
Maternity Clothes: None, but my work pants are already getting tight due to bloat. I think I'll be in maternity clothes a lot sooner this time than last time.
Stretch Marks: None.
Sleep: Sleeping great for now.
Movement: None.
Food Cravings/Aversions: My sense of smell is increasing again so this morning coffee smelled terrible again and made me feel sick.
Gender: Unknown.
Belly Button In or Out: In.
What I Miss: At the moment eating because I've only had saltines, ginger ale, water and half a small cheese stick all day. Now that I'm feeling less pukey I'm going to attempt some chicken noodle soup in a little bit.
What I am Looking Forward To: I'm going to call tomorrow to make our first appointment.
Best Moment This Week: Nothing really new this week.
Labor Signs: n/a
No comments:
Post a Comment