Officially expecting baby number two :)
We are going to wait a while to tell family and friends this time around just to be safe and make sure that everything is okay with baby first. We'll likely announce to everyone at the end of March or end of April depending on how long we're able to contain ourselves.
I filled out this survey when I was pregnant with Alex starting at 5 weeks and I'm going to do it again because it will be really cool to compare them week by week to see the differences.
Four Weeks
New Symptoms: No real symptoms yet other than some slight cramps and feeling tired but I think the tired is mostly from the busy week I had this week.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: My starting weight from today is 122 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: None.
Stretch Marks: None.
Sleep: Sleeping great for now.
Movement: None.
Food Cravings/Aversions: None really yet. Although when I took the first tests last weekend I felt the need to eat everything I had craved with Alex all at once but I think that's because Joel and I were talking about all the various things and then they just sounded good, not real cravings. But I ate pepperoni, spinach and artichoke dip and Dr. Pepper.
Gender: Unknown. Joel is hoping for a girl, I don't care either way.
Belly Button In or Out: In.
What I Miss: Nothing yet, but I know that will miss beer and wine again.
What I am Looking Forward To: Nothing at the moment. I haven't called to make our first appointment yet because I still have three more days until my period is officially completely missed. I'll call next week and go in the week after probably.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that we're expecting again :)
Labor Signs: n/a
No comments:
Post a Comment