Wednesday, March 28, 2012

8 Weeks

New Symptoms: Still super bloated and now slightly (TMI WARNING) constipated. That didn't happen at all, ever, when I was pregnant with Alex. I don't like it.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Joel still hasn't brought our scale back from the print shop so I have absolutely no clue how much I weight. EDIT: 3/31: Finally weighed myself, I'm at 126.5 which I think is mostly bloat at the moment, but still up a few pounds since the beginning.

Maternity Clothes: Still none, but if this bloat doesn't cut it out I'm going to have to. I have to keep my pants unbuttoned now.

Stretch Marks: None.

Sleep: Sleeping great for now.

Movement: None.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.

Gender: Unknown.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss: Honestly nothing right now.

What I am Looking Forward To: Finally went and peed on the official stick yesterday so I was able to schedule our first appointment. Obviously it was positive and our first appointment is next Thursday, April 5th where they'll go over our family history again and do some blood work and we'll get to schedule our dating ultrasound at that point! I'm most excited because I'll be 9 weeks at that point and we'll definitely be able to hear the heart beat on the doppler in one week!

Best Moment This Week: Getting the official confirmation and scheduling our first appointment.

Labor Signs: n/a


Can't wait to tell our friends in two more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment