Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7 Weeks

New Symptoms: Gassiness/bloating. Luckily I haven't had any more nausea since last week!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Still haven't been able to weigh myself.

Maternity Clothes: Still none. After all the puking last week My pants fit better but they'll be getting tight again soon.

Stretch Marks: None.

Sleep:  Sleeping great for now.

Movement:  None.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  I wouldn't really call it a craving but I have been wanting a lot more spicy foods lately and lemon water. I do have a definite adversion to coffee though, the smell of it makes me a little nausous and the thought of drinking it makes me gag. I've been sticking to tea for my hot beverages.

Gender:  Unknown.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss:  Honestly nothing right now.

What I am Looking Forward To: I forgot to call so when I do I'll be looking forward to our first appointment. They won't see you until you're at least 8 weeks along anyways so it's no big deal.

Best Moment This Week:  The nausea going away!

Labor Signs: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment