Wednesday, May 16, 2012

15 Weeks

New Symptoms:  I hadn't really had anything new other than back pain and hip pain until today I had some pretty bad cramps after doing an hour and a half walk through around campus at work.  After I sat down back in my office for a while and chugged some more water they went away.   Clearly I need to start exercising more though if that much walking did this to me.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm at 126 tonight, but I had a stomach bug yesterday and was sick with a fever so I didn't keep much down which would explain the difference of a pound.

Maternity Clothes:  Wearing a mix of skirts, maternity pants and regular pants just unbuttoned.  I still need to go shopping for pants, I just haven't had time yet. 

Stretch Marks: None yet.

Sleep:  Other than my back and neck bothering me, I've been sleeping well.

Movement: No change from last week.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new and/or exciting here either!

Gender: Unknown.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss:  Right now I miss Tylenol, these headaches, backaches and neck aches are starting to really bother me and it'd be great to just take a pain reliever to help them.  Instead I'm going to start up my yoga again (it's hard to get it in when I get home from work and there's no time before work to do it) and I also think I'm going to ask for a referral to see a chiropractor at our next appointment because maybe that will help.  I've never been to one before because they've always kind of freaked me out but I know a lot of people that swear by them, so I figure it's worth a shot. 

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our appointment on June 7th when we'll finally be able to schedule our anatomy scan!  Still pretty disappointed that we didn't get to schedule it at our last appointment :(

Best Moment This Week:  Tonight now that we're all finally feeling mostly better.  All three of us have been sick over the course of the past week.  Alex was cutting teeth, drooling, had a fever, bad diaper rash and a runny nose.  Joel was all achy and had a fever.  I was all achy, had a fever and was throwing up.  It was not a fun few days, but we're basically through it. Alex and Joel are feeling better and I think tomorrow I'll feel better.

Labor Signs: n/a


Here's the belly:



No comments:

Post a Comment