New Symptoms: Nothing new.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 127. Up a pound from last week and 5 pounds total. I've basically maintained since 13 weeks at this point.
Maternity Clothes: I can't find my black work maternity pants, I'm going to have to search harder this weekend because I'm not wearing my regular pants completely unbuttoned and tucked under my belly.
Stretch Marks: None yet.
Sleep: Other than my cold/cough/allergies waking me up here and there and having to pee, I've been sleeping well.
Movement: YES! Definitely movement now! Starting on Monday I felt undeniable movement from baby and I've been feeling it around the same time (2:00 p.m.) at work for about 15 minutes. SO nice to finally know for certain without any doubt that baby is moving around in there. At night I've had Joel try to feel it but the movements are still too light to feel on the outside.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: Unknown.
Belly Button In or Out: In.
What I Miss: At the moment, nothing :)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Feeling baby on the outside! Also our next appointment and the anatomy scan obviously.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling baby definitely move and watching Alex enjoy his first ice cream cone over the weekend!
Labor Signs: n/a
Here's this week's belly shot:
No comments:
Post a Comment