Wednesday, May 2, 2012

13 Weeks

New Symptoms: Nothing new this week, still getting horrible headaches once a day, usually in the evening.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm updating from work at the moment so I'll weigh my self when I get home. Okay just weighed in and I'm at 126.8 so we'll call it 127. Up one pound from last week making my total weight gain 5 pounds so far which is right on track for normal, though more than I had gained last time.

Maternity Clothes: I bought three skirts this past weekend. I couldn't find any pants, so the search continues.

Stretch Marks: None yet.

Sleep: I've been sleeping better this week. I can't sleep comfortably on my stomach any more though.

Movement: Nothing new from last week.

Food Cravings/Aversions: No new ones. I'm still loving spicy food. I made some delicious grilled cajun shrimp for dinner last night. They were so good!

Gender: Unknown.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss: Nothing at the moment. I think I'm only not really missing drinking this time because with my job change work is so much less stressful now than it was when I was pregnant with Alex. I'm grateful for that.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Still our appointment on May 10th. Nothing else is really going on.

Best Moment This Week: I can't really think of anything. Joel, Alex and I played outside for a while on Sunday which was fun. Also now that I"m home, I had a great time with Alex at dinner tonight. I made him a cheese and black bean quesadilla with sour cream to dip in and he did such a good job dipping and eating it. It was so cute to sit at the table and share that time eating our quesadillas, dipping and enjoying :) He also was such a joy to put to bed despite skipping his afternoon nap today, he was really pleasant and happy and gave me sweet kisses and gave the baby lots of kiss on my tummy :) He's such a good little boy.

Labor Signs: n/a

Here is my 13 week bump:

And for the sake of comparison - here is my 13 bump with Alex while in London:

No comments:

Post a Comment