Wednesday, April 25, 2012

12 Weeks

New Symptoms: My only real symptom right now is headaches and my boobs still hurt. I've also been eating constantly. Can't seem to feed this little one enough this week!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Currently 126lbs so up two pounds from last week but I also just ate a really big fried dinner. This makes my total weight gain 4 pounds since the start. -- I also just made the mistake of looking back on the blog I kept with Alex to compare and I am legit the same size now as I was at 16 weeks with Alex and I had only gained 3 pounds total by 16 weeks last time so I'm beating that already too. I'm going to be HUGE this time. I'm shaming myself into some yoga and light exercise now after the wings settle down a bit more.

Maternity Clothes: I bought one skirt that I'll be able to wear to work and around, but nothing else yet. I need to go to a store and actually try pants on at some point because the pants fit so weird I don't dare order them online.

Stretch Marks: None yet.

Sleep: I'm able to stay up a bit later now but then I want to sleep in in the morning so I've been trying to make myself go to bed early still.

Movement: Probably none - though every one in a while I still swear I feel a little bubble because I remember what it felt like with Alex and I swear it feels the same, it's different than gas I just feel silly saying I've felt it.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Still spicy food! Just ate like 8 wings and they were SO delicious!

Gender: Unknown.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss: Nothing at the moment.

What I am Looking Forward To: Still our appointment on May 10th. Nothing really exciting happening between now and then related to the pregnancy. I am excited to have friends over on Friday night for dinner though!

Best Moment This Week: Tonight when I got home from work and after we fed Alex his dinner Joel, Alex and I were on the living room floor and I was adjusting my leggings and shirt so my belly was showing. Joel started rubbing my belly and talking to the baby and Alex was watching. When Joel stopped Alex put his hands on my belly and started rubbing it and "talking." Then Joel gave my belly a kiss and Alex copied him and gave my belly a kiss too. SO cute I couldn't stand it! I love my sweet boys :)

Labor Signs: n/a


Here is my bump:

Taken at work earlier - aka the slimming properties of the color black. Compare the pic where I took off my sweater dress below.

No comments:

Post a Comment