New Symptoms: As of tonight, my boobs finally hurt a bit. I'm excited because my favorite symptom last time was my boobs getting bigger and I've been patiently waiting for it to happen this time :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well I was 121.5 according to the doctor office scale last week and tonight our scale says 123 so that would mean I'm up two pounds from last week and one pound from my original starting weight.
Maternity Clothes: Still none, though I'm considering breaking my two pairs of work pants out soon because I already can't button the buttons on my pants.
Stretch Marks: None.
Sleep: I haven't slept well this past week but that's due to a nasty cold I've had. I actually lost my voice Sunday night and it's just coming back today - still raspy and low sounding and I still have a nasty cough and lots of mucus in my nose and throat - gross!
Movement: I'm going with none though I swear that I felt the littlest movement but I"m sure it was likely gas. When it happened though my first thought was "oh there's the baby" and then I realized, wait no that's probably just gas. Although over the past week and continuing into this week the baby is moving around and developing more muscles so it's possible but not likely.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really this week. Although I am having to force myself to eat veggies which is odd for me because I usually love veggies and I couldn't get enough of them with Alex. They just don't sound good.
Gender: Unknown.
Belly Button In or Out: In.
What I Miss: Similar to last week, not pregnancy related, I still miss being able to breath and not having to blow my nose every three seconds. This cold is a killer, I've had it for 10 days now.
What I am Looking Forward To: Tomorrow is our first ultrasound!! It's at 10:00 a.m. and I have to drink 32oz of water one hour before - I know I had to do this before but 32oz seems insane to me - that's SO much water!
Best Moment This Week: It will be our ultrasound tomorrow!
Labor Signs: n/a
No comments:
Post a Comment