Wednesday, April 18, 2012

11 Weeks

New Symptoms: Can the lack of symptoms be a symptom? Actually, the past two days I've been especially sleepy and also my stomach is growling constantly I can't seem to eat enough - so it's safe to say our little one is going on a little growth spurt this week.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Oh yeah...*gets up to go weigh herself*....I am now 124 pounds - I'm up 2 pounds from my starting weight and one pound since last week.

Maternity Clothes: Yeah, definitely wore a maternity shirt the other day just because it was more comfy. I'm going to have to break into my pants soon and go shopping for some more since I only have two pairs of work pants and one pair of jeans. I probably won't buy anymore jeans because I mostly wear sweats or leggings when I'm home.

Stretch Marks: None - started slathering on the palmer's cocoa butter this week.

Sleep: I can't get enough sleep lately - I'm sleeping well once I fall asleep and then in the morning I want to sleep forever.

Movement: Probably none.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Airheads - I really really wanted them this last weekend but the stores were sold out (how is that possible?!) So Joel surprised me with a ton of them and three roses on Monday night! :)

Gender: Unknown.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss: Nothing at the moment.

What I am Looking Forward To: Our next appointment is May 10th - I'll be 14 weeks at that point and officially in the 2nd trimester (already?!) At this appointment we'll be able to schedule our anatomy scan for the last week of May or first week of June! I can't believe that we only have one appointment before we'll have that! It makes me glad we put off our first appointment for as long as we did because it's going much faster now.

Best Moment This Week: Hmm, I can't really think of anything in particular that sticks out - tomorrow is my day home with Alex which will be fun as always.

Labor Signs: n/a

Here's two pictures I took at work today because I felt like a walking optical illusion.

Here I am with the belt lowered - not looking pregnant:

Here I am with the belted raised revealing the belly:

Here's my official weekly pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment