Wednesday, June 6, 2012

18 Weeks

New Symptoms:  Had my first mini bout of heartburn last night and again tonight.  Also lots and lots of stretching in my belly today.  I feel like it would start to hurt a little, I'd rub it and then my belly would be sticking out another inch - probably a tad bit dramatic but seriously this belly is growing way faster this time than last time!  Plus I swear my boobs grew at least half a cup size this past week.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Stayed the same as last week at 130.  So still at 8 pounds total gain. 

Maternity Clothes:  Nothing new.  Finally found my black pair of maternity pants!  They were SO comfy today! 

Stretch Marks: Still none yet.

Sleep:  Sleeping well though it takes me a while to fall asleep because I have a hard time getting comfortable.

Movement:  The movements are getting stronger.  Joel was able to feel baby again last night! 

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.

Gender: Unknown. It's driving us crazy!  We found out this week with Alex and we will finally get to schedule our anatomy scan at our appointment tomorrow night!  I'm hoping we get in the 15th so it's before Father's day and only one week away instead of two.  We'll see...I'll post an update after our appointment tomorrow.

Belly Button In or Out:  Still pretty much in.  It ventures out here and there now though lol.

What I Miss:  Nothing at the moment.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our appointment tomorrow!!

Best Moment This Week:  Alex giving the baby kisses - it's blurry but still adorable :) 




Labor Signs: n/a

Here's the belly at work earlier:
 


 Here's the belly tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment