Thursday, June 14, 2012

19 Weeks

New Symptoms:  Lots and lots of stretching and round ligament pains this week.  It's not terrible pain, just a bit uncomfortable.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Still at 130.  So still at 8 pounds total gain. 

Maternity Clothes:  I went shopping last weekend to get a few new things to wear for work because I went through my clothes and discovered that most of my summery work shirts are button downs which obviously do not fit right now!  So I got a few new dresses, two t-shirts and a skirt on sale which will last me for a while.

Stretch Marks: Still none yet.

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well.  It still takes me a little bit to fall asleep and then I usually get up once to use the bathroom.

Movement:  Baby's movements are getting stronger and more frequent now!  There have been a couple of times when I saw my belly move when baby kicked.   Love that :)

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.

Gender: Unknown. - We were able to schedule our anatomy scan at our appointment last Thursday, it is next Thursday, June 21st at 3:15 p.m.  So exactly one week from right this moment (it's currently 3:26 p.m.) we will find out the sex of our little one!

Belly Button In or Out:  Still pretty much in.  It ventures out here and there now though lol.

What I Miss:  Nothing at the moment.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our appointment on Thursday where we get to find out what we're having!  So far the majority of people think we're having a girl.  Last time everyone thought this too though and we ended up with a boy...so we'll just have to wait and see!

Best Moment This Week:  Alex now says "baby" and signs it every time he points to my belly :) It's super cute.  He also is obsessed with the babies at daycare now and gives them hugs and kisses and points to their body parts and says what they are, like eyes, nose, lips, etc.


An update from our appointment last week - we got to hear baby's heart beat and it was awesome.  The midwife would put the doppler on and say "What does the baby say?" to Alex and then we'd hear the heart beat and Alex would smile.  It was really cute!  Other than that, nothing big to mention, everything looked great.

Here's my belly shot that I took at work yesterday - Joel will take one for me tonight:



No comments:

Post a Comment