Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at 133lbs. 11 pounds total gain.
Maternity Clothes: No new ones, but I should probably get another pair of work pants.
Stretch Marks: Still none, yet but we'll see what happens, I feel like my belly is already much larger.
Sleep: I finally remembered to buy a new pillow and a king sized pillow to sleep with to help support my hips, so now I'm sleeping much more comfortably!
Movement: Baby boy is still moving a LOT and he is getting stronger and stronger. Joel has been able to feel baby boy several times now.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Yesterday I needed, yes needed, spaghetti-o's...cold. Joel was already going grocery shopping so he got me some, they weren't as good as my mind had built them up to be since I had been thinking about them all day, but they still hit the spot.
Gender: It's a BOY! We were shocked because this pregnancy was SO different from my pregnancy with Alex, we thought for sure it was a girl. We're very excited and can't wait to meet our little man :)
Belly Button In or Out: It's not out completely but it is usually pretty even with the outside.
What I Miss: I miss beer a bit.
What I Am Looking Forward To: At this exact moment I'm looking forward to Alex falling asleep for his nap, he's exhausted and fighting it. I'm also looking forward to buying a crib and dresser since they're really the only things we need for baby boy #2. I'm going to go through Alex's old clothes this weekend to see if there's anything we need to get more of. Most of his stuff was in really good condition and I washed it all and put it away by size, so it should be easy to pull out for his baby brother.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that we're having another boy! Also, Alex learned how to say "brother" this week and it's super super cute! :)
I've been slacking on having Joel take photos of the belly the past couple weeks. Here's a shot I took yesterday:
| 21 Weeks w/ Baby Boy #2 |
![]() |
| 21 Weeks w/ Alex |
Looking at both of these, I feel like I'm popping forward more now than I was last time at this same point. I feel like I'm carrying wider this time than last time but looking at these two pictures it looks like I was wider last time! It's crazy to compare and see the differences.

No comments:
Post a Comment