New Symptoms: More back pain/ache on and off. I feel like I have to do a lot of stretching now. I also felt the starts of a couple of leg cramps in the night over the last week and I was luckily able to stretch to stop them before they really got bad.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Same as last week, 133lbs. So still 11 pounds total gain. Which I'm good with since I'm supposed to be gaining about 1 pound a week from here on out, if I did that at my current weight that would put me at 28 pounds total gain. I gained a total of 21 pounds when I was pregnant with Alex, and had gained 8 pounds by 22 weeks then. As I've said before though I also didn't start gaining until about 16 weeks with him and I had him early at 37 weeks, so that explains the difference. I feel like I'm basically all belly again this time, except I feel like my side/obliques are "fluffier" this time lol. Otherwise I think I look about the same.
Maternity Clothes: I have to go buy a swim suit and I should really get another pair of pants for work but it's hard to find any that look good.
Stretch Marks: *fingers crossed* still none at this point.
Sleep: I'm back to feeling like I could sleep for much longer in the morning even if I went to bed early the night before.
Movement: Still moving a lot. It seems like he mostly moves at night. His most active times are 6:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. (I only know about 3:00 a.m. before Alex started getting up at that time a couple of times over the past few weeks - luckily that has stopped now).
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: As far as we know it's still a boy in there ;)
Belly Button In or Out: It does what it wants at this point lol. Sometimes I look down and it's completely out, something it looks normal and is in, other times is just a lot shallower looking.
What I Miss: I miss being able to bend over and chase Alex without my back hurting almost immediately.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Buying baby boy's crib and some kind of dresser/storage for clothes. They're really the only things we need. We also have our next appointment on Wednesday the 11th and we'll find out all the results from the anatomy scan, though I'm not worried because if something was wrong they would have noted it right then and had the doctor check it out sooner. Joel can't come to this appointment, so it will be my first time going to it alone - but since it should just be another routine appointment that will be ok.
Best Moment This Week: Alex getting to see his Grandpa & Grandma S. last night at the fireworks :)
I figure since we're over halfway done now I'll include this too as we come up with names and narrow them down.
Current Names Under Consideration:
- Conor
-David
- Adrian (Ian)
- Nicholas (Nick)
- Luke
- Gabe
- Jackson (Jack)
- Tyler
Oh and here's the 22 week baby belly:
And since I don't think I have posted one yet, here's the bare belly at 22 weeks:
No comments:
Post a Comment