Wednesday, July 11, 2012

23 Weeks

New Symptoms:  Nothing new this week.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Up one pound from last week, 134lbs.  So 12 pounds total gain.

Maternity Clothes:   I did end up getting a swim suit, which I a bikini and actaully not maternity, just a larger size than usual. I also got a pair skirt, a dress and a pair of shorts. The dress and shorts are maternity.

Stretch Marks: *fingers crossed* still none at this point. Sleep:  I've been sleeping pretty well this week. I do wake up once a night and have to try to move around to get comfortable again but not bad.

Movement:  He has been a bit calmer this week, but still a decen amount of movement and it is getting stronger. Today at our appointment he kicked the Doppler hard enough that it moved the midwife's hand and she was surprised and said "Wow! that was a strong kick for 23 weeks!" He also had begun kicking downwards towards my crotch! I remember Alex doing this every once in a while but this baby boy does it a LOT! Sometimes I feel like he's trying to kick or punch his way out of my uterus!

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new.

Gender:  Still a boy.

Belly Button In or Out:  Pretty much out or close to it more often than not.

What I Miss:  Nothing really this week.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  At the moment, my day off tomorrow! After having five days off the beginning of this week draaagged!

Best Moment This Week:  Having five days off with Alex was awesome :) we had so much fun! 23

Here is this week's belly shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment