Monday, July 30, 2012

Baby Items To Buy

This past weekend I went through all of Alex's old clothes to see what we may need to get for baby boy #2.  The answer is, not much!  I sorted everything again, this time by three different boxes one that has the newborn and 0-3 month stuff, one with all the 3 month stuff and the last with the 6-9 and 9 month stuff.  Everything has been washed before but I will release the newborn in October just because it will have been sitting for so long.  

So the only items we'll be buyin are:
- crib 
- mattress
- dresser
- nipples for the TommeeTippee bottles we have
- crib sheets
- newborn and 3 month sized long sleeves onsies
- 3 month sized pajamas
- hooded bath towels


Not too bad really!  I'd like to say I'm feeling prepared but really I'm getting nervous thinking about caring for both Alex and a newborn.  I know we'll figure it out and make it work, the unknown is definitely making me nervous though.  I can't believe I'm already 2/3 done, this pregnancy is flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment