Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at 135.5 lbs. as of tonight so up 13.5 pounds now.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new, I need to buy a couple bigger work shirts and a pair of black pants. I feel like the belly is bursting at the seams now!
Stretch Marks: Still none on my stomach.
Movement: Lots of strong movements. I felt his first major roll today today too which was cool. Alex used to do that all the time.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: Still a boy as far as we know.
Belly Button In or Out: Out 98% of the time and it's like REALLY out sometimes. Very freaky looking.
What I Miss: nothing at this exact moment.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Having tomorrow off! Also seeing baby Nora again :) My friend had her baby girl yesterday (July 31st) and she is so precious. Holding her made me super excited for November!
Best Moment This Week: My sister-in-law visited us over the weekend and she got to feel baby boy kick for the first time :)
Here's the belly:
Movement: Lots of strong movements. I felt his first major roll today today too which was cool. Alex used to do that all the time.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: Still a boy as far as we know.
Belly Button In or Out: Out 98% of the time and it's like REALLY out sometimes. Very freaky looking.
What I Miss: nothing at this exact moment.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Having tomorrow off! Also seeing baby Nora again :) My friend had her baby girl yesterday (July 31st) and she is so precious. Holding her made me super excited for November!
Best Moment This Week: My sister-in-law visited us over the weekend and she got to feel baby boy kick for the first time :)
Here's the belly:
No comments:
Post a Comment