Friday, August 31, 2012

30 Weeks *Updated with photo, finally!*

New Symptoms:  Lots of stretching aches, Braxton hicks contractions and back aches.  Major indigestion if I eat too much too quickly.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  136 so still 14lbs total gain.

Maternity Clothes:  Got a couple new shirts I'm hoping to be able to make it to fall so I can wear my big sweaters until the end.



Stretch Marks: Still none on my stomach, the ones on the side of my upper thigh/butt look worse to me but Joel says he can't even see them until he's up close and looking.  I think he's just being a nice husband :)  they're white, not red so it' not like they're really visible but I still see them!

Movement: he's definitely quieted down a little bit but she he moves he moves a lot an is really strong.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new.

Gender:  Boy.

Belly Button In or Out:  Out.

What I Miss:  being able to play hard with Alex without my back hurting or getting out of breath.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  three day weekend! Our three year wedding anniversary and out next baby appointment both on the 5th!

Best Moment This Week:  Alex feeling his baby brother kick and turning around to my belly and saying "baby?!"  Alex has also started putting together more two and three word combinations. 


Belly photo:

29 1/2 Weeks - I looove this outfit, it's super comfy!

29 1/2 weeks

30 Weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment