Sunday, August 12, 2012

27 Weeks

New Symptoms:  My right hip has begun to hurt, most likely due to stretching.  My belly also seems to have dropped down a bit and now extends from my ribs down to my hips. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 135, so still around 13lbs total gain.

Maternity Clothes:  Nothing new.  I still should probably get a couple work shirts.



Stretch Marks: Still none on my stomach. *fingers crossed*

Movement:  Still lots of strong movement and still most active during the evening/at night.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new.

Gender:  Boy.

Belly Button In or Out:  Mostly out.

What I Miss:  I'm starting to have trouble some nights getting comfortable and staying comfortable.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our next appointment on Wednesday, August 22nd.  It will be our first appointment with a doctor instead of a midwife and we'll be able to go over, in more detail, what to expect with trying the VBAC.

Best Moment This Week:  Going up north to visit Grams S. and also Grandpa & Grandma P.  and watching Alex interact with his cousins.


Here's the belly:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment