Thursday, July 19, 2012

24 Weeks

New Symptoms:  My hips have started aching on and off and my legs and arms seem to fall asleep easier if I lay on them.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Still at 134lbs.  So 12 pounds total gain.

Maternity Clothes:  Nothing new.

Stretch Marks: None on my stomach but I have some silver ones on my thighs which I got with Alex that seem to be more visible now.

Movement:  Lots of movement :)  It's so fun to watch my belly move and bounce when he kicks.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new.

Gender:  Still a boy.

Belly Button In or Out:  It's almost always out at this point.

What I Miss:  Not feeling achy, it's been a really achy week this week.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Sleeping in again some day.

Best Moment This Week:  Taking Alex to the pool and today Alex and I took a nap and baby brother started kicking Alex's back.  Alex had no clue and didn't even notice but I thought it was awesome :)

Here is this week's belly shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment