Wednesday, June 20, 2012

20 Weeks

Halfway done already!!  I can't believe it!  This pregnancy is flying by!

New Symptoms:  Lots of Braxton Hicks contracts this week. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  132.  So now I'm at 10 pounds total gain which is right on track.  I made up a little bit from not gaining for the past three weeks.  

Maternity Clothes:  No new ones, but I need to get some pants.

Stretch Marks: Still none yet.

Sleep:  Eh, some nights I sleep really well, some nights not so much. 

Movement:  Baby was bouncing around a LOT in there today.  It's getting stronger and I can often see my stomach moving with the movements now.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.

Gender: Unknown. - I'll update tomorrow!!  Anatomy scan at 3:15p.m.!!

Belly Button In or Out:  It's shallower but not sticking out completely.

What I Miss:  Nothing at the moment.

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our appointment tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to see baby again and find out that everything is okay and developing appropriately.  And of course also to find out if baby is a boy or girl :)

Best Moment This Week:  Feeling baby's kicks get stronger.

Here's the half baked baby belly taken earlier today:


No comments:

Post a Comment